Do you own a boat? Or are you looking to own a boat? Like people, boats come in varying shapes and sizes. Also, like people, different boats have distinct functions. Choosing a boat boils down to preference and how you like to spend your free time. Choose which boat fits your personality.
Are you a sailor at heart who currently sails the wide-open seas?
- Sailboats are boats that use a sail for power or sometimes uses a motor.
Or maybe you’re a cruiser who prefers leisure time on lakes and rivers.
- Pontoon Boats are boats constructed of hollow, metal cylinders.
Does your personality fit more into the category of fisherman?
- Fishing Boats are boats used for, you guessed it, fishing.
Maybe you’re a combination of a cruiser and a fisher.
- Powerboats are the most popular type of boat and can be used for multiple activities such as fishing, cruising, and watersports.
Perhaps you enjoy taking to the water solo.
- Personal Watercraft are usually used by one person and sometimes up to three people. One example of a personal watercraft is a jet ski.
Which type of boat listed above do you own? Which type of boat listed above do you dream of owning?
Obtaining boat insurance ensures peace of mind while enjoying one of your favorite past times; boating. Contact Engarde Financial Group at 412-533-2373 to discuss if we cover your type of boat today.
Engarde Financial Group is positioned to educate and serve its clients with other insurance coverages.
We understand that your personal items that you possess are of significance to you. Here at EFG we look at every situation differently. When it comes to your needs there is no such thing as one size fits all. Speak to a insurance professional today so that we can design a policy to cover all the things you love.